(MoneyNewsWire.Net, August 12, 2017 ) Market Research Hub (MRH) added a new research report to its vast database titled “Indonesian Consumer Payments Country Snapshot: 2017” examines the consumer payments market in Indonesia, considering payment cards, online payments, P2P payments, and newer payment technologies such as mobile wallets and contactless. The report also examines the main regulatory players overseeing the market.
Request Free Sample Report @ http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1287555
Indonesia remains a cash-driven economy, although new payment technologies are expected to gradually increase in importance, with e-commerce and mobile payments, in particular, predicted to drive significant growth and opportunities through 2021. The modernization of the country’s payments infrastructure and the National Non-Cash Movement promoted by Bank Indonesia will support the transition to digital payments. However, this change will take the time to spread throughout the market.
Specifically the report:
- Analyzes consumer attitudes to financial services by life stage.
- Analyzes the major payment card types in terms of both card holding and usage.
- Identifies the major competitors in card issuing and how their position in the market has changed over the last five years.
- Considers consumer attitudes towards P2P tools, mobile payment tools, and contactless cards, and how companies in Indonesia are deploying these tools to meet customer needs.
- Explores the online payment market in Indonesia by merchant type and payment tool, as well as providing a five-year forecast for the development of the market.
- While cash remains an important traditional payment tool in Indonesia, cards will be used more frequently as the move to non-cash payments accelerates.
- There is significant future growth potential in e-commerce, which will be driven by an increase in mobile internet penetration as well as the emerging middle class.
- In spite of recent progress, Indonesian’s payment acceptance network is still underdeveloped, with only 1 point of sale terminal per 246 people and 1 ATM per 2,501 people in 2015.
Browse Full Report with TOC @ http://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/consumer-payments-country-snapshot-indonesia-2016-report.html
Reasons to buy:
- Understand the key facts and figures in the consumer payments market in Indonesia.
- Learn what trends drive consumer behavior at the macro level and plan your strategy accordingly.
- Find out what products the major competitors are launching in the market.
- Discover consumer sentiments towards various payment tools in the Indonesian market and use this knowledge to inform product design.
Table of Content:
Payments Infrastructure & Regulation
Make an Enquiry @ http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=1287555
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of banking products research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients and customers.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free : 866-997-4948 (US-Canada)
Tel : +1-518-621-2074
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.marketresearchhub.com/
Market Research Hub