(MoneyNewsWire.Net, May 16, 2018 ) Middle East and Africa Lateral Flow Assay Market Size is anticipated to grow at 6.609% CAGR from 2016 to 2021 and it is estimated that the Middle East and Africa market was valued at USD 0.44 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach USD 0.61 billion by 2021.
Lateral flow assays (LFAs) are the technology behind low-cost, simple, rapid and portable detection devices popular in biomedicine, agriculture, food and environmental sciences. Lately, these types of assays have attracted considerable attention due to its potential to provide immediate diagnosis to patients. The variety and interpretation of these results and parameters are used for assessment of the assay.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of the MEA Lateral Flow Assay Market to 2021 @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-lateral-flow-assay-market-5009/
Lateral flow assay test market is anticipated to witness positive growth due to high incidences of infectious and communicable diseases and increase in the use rapid testing in home care settings. Moreover, increase in the geriatric population, rise in the use of lateral flow assay in clinical laboratory practice, increase in chronic diseases, and technology advancements are expected to further boost the market growth in the coming years. However, increase in regulations, inconsistency in test results may pose restrain to the lateral flow assay market in the coming years.
The Middle East and Africa market is segmented on the basis Product, Application, Technique and End User. On the basis of Product, it is segmented into Reader and Kit. The kits segment held the largest share of this market segment due to the increase in the application of lateral flow kits for point-of-care testing, growth in the burden of chronic diseases, and increasing use of lateral flow kits in home care. On the basis of Application, it is segmented into Clinical (Pregnancy, Infectious Disease, Lipid, Cardiac Marker), Veterinary, Drug Development and Food Safety. The clinical testing segment held the largest share of this market segment. The rise in geriatric population and incidences of chronic diseases, growth in the pressure to reduce healthcare costs, and increase in the demand for patient-centric care are the major factors driving the growth of the clinical/POC testing market. On the basis of Technique, it is segmented into Competitive, Multiplex and Sandwich. On the basis of End User, it is segmented into Hospitals and Clinics, Home Care, Diagnostic Laboratories, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies.
Free sample of the report is available @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-lateral-flow-assay-market-5009/request-sample
On the basis of geography, the market is analyzed under various regions namely Middle East and Africa. The market offers high potential due to governmental initiatives, improved healthcare infrastructure, and increase in the demand for quality care at affordable price.
The market is dominated by companies like Alere Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Danaher Corporation, Siemens AG, Becton, Dickinson and Company, bioMérieux SA, Johnson & Johnson, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., QIAGEN N.V., and PerkinElmer Inc.
Inquire before buying @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-africa-lateral-flow-assay-market-5009/inquire
The scope of the report provides:
• The evaluation of the current market for your product or services and the future implications of the market
• Addresses the opportunities by better understanding the market through size estimates and growth rate analysis to forecast the market for the future
• Extensive segmentation to understand the dynamics of market at a very granular level by splitting down the market to the smallest segment
• Addresses the key market dynamics involving the drivers, restraints and challenges with an aim of providing insights for gaining market share
• The factors responsible for the shaping of the industry as it is as a result of competitive environment is analyzed through Porter’s Five Forces
• The effects of political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental factors on the industry is analyzed through PESTLE analysis to better understand the aspects of strategic management required to comply with the exogenous and endogenous factors
• Strategic evaluation of the key players to gain insights of their performance allowing access to their product portfolio, financial performance and the strengths of their business strategic developments
• Comparative study of the firms across the industry measuring their performances based on market share and recent activities in order to achieve competitive intelligence
• Equip you with the information providing with the investment opportunities in the industry
Looking for more? If you are in need of a specific research study, we have an expertise in undertaking a customized study and will aid to meet your research requirement to the fullest.
Order your copy of the report: https://www.marketdataforecast.com/cart/buy-now/middle-east-and-africa-lateral-flow-assay-market-5009/
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skill set dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
Follow us @ https://in.linkedin.com/company/market-data-forecast
Market Data Forecast.