(MoneyNewsWire.Net, November 18, 2013 ) Gibraltar, MI – Locally operating Frost & Remer, seller of auto owners insurance Gibralter MI, discusses five important insurance coverage for car owners. An auto insurance policy includes different types of insurance which guarantees that every driver gains the protection he needs while behind the wheel. The coverage covers a plethora of potential events wherein the car owner can file a claim when the need for it arises.
The different types of coverage are optional in nature, and one’s premium is bound to increase once it is added to their main policy. However, the right type of vehicle insurance coverage can save one from future financial loss.
Frost & Remer (http://insurancebyfrost.com/auto-insurance) lists the major types of auto owners insurance Gibraltar MI coverage:
1. Liability Coverage. This insurance coverage cannot cover any expenses that may arise due to personal property damage, but it can finance for damages suffered by the other party in the incident. There is a minimal liability coverage requirement in Michigan and unless it is fulfilled, one cannot drive legally in the state.
2. Collision Coverage. This cover the expenses related to the repair of the vehicle in case of an accident. However, if the repair cost is more than the general value of the car, the driver will only get the assessed worth of his vehicle.
3. Comprehensive Coverage. The comprehensive coverage protects any types of losses that may be sustained due to natural occurrences but not that of a collision. It can be caused by fire, flood, hail, storms and hurricane. This can also be applied when the vehicle gets stolen or when an animal has been hit.
4. Personal Injury Protection. This covers the medical bill of all passengers, making it a major factor in purchasing insurance coverage.
5. Underinsured Driver Coverage. When one is involved in an accident and the other driver has less coverage to take charge of the losses, this coverage covers bills and wages that has been lost.
Understanding these difference types of auto insurance coverage are important in maximizing one’s policy and securing the driver’s finances and safety while on the road. Frost & Remer shares how to benefit from auto owners insurance Gibraltar MI through a video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnDXlgbkaFg.
About Frost, Remer, and Mercure Financial Services, Inc.: Established In 1989 as an independent insurance agency serving the states Michigan, Ohio, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Minnesota, New York, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin with their primary focus on Southeast Michigan and Northern Ohio.
Their mission is to provide reliable insurance advice, quality service and honest claims advocacy at affordable pricing for individual, business and farm owners insurance needs by placing their clients’ insurance policies with insurance company partners that are well respected within the industry and are financially sound.
For more information about how they can help provide the right financial protection for you, visit http://www.InsuranceByFrost.com.
Frost and Remer Insurance
Jeff Frost, AAI